Friday, October 27, 2006

Welcome Everyone!!

Hello everybody!!
This is my new blog, aimed to share with everyone my interests on the field of video games and technology, just like the title says, duh!
In the realm of video games, I want to bring you some cool videos, shocking news - or not - and maybe even something about video game programming which is also something I like.
When it comes to technology, I would like to share with you some news about some of the coolest and most interesting gadgets that will - or will not - be coming out in the near future.
That's It !!
Enjoy - or not - LOL!!
PS: If you find some mistakes in the writings, be sure to comment. I'm no english expert, but I'm looking forward to be one someday, I hope all the writing will and your comments will make that task easier, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home